The remaining ice times have now been scheduled. Please see the full schedule under the Tyke Novice Skill Development tab to the left.
There are currently 4 spots remaining for this program. Once these spots are filled, players will be placed on a waiting list.
If you are not able to register due to the limit being reached, please email Jack Lynde at [email protected]
have your daughters name added to the waitlist.
Targeted at the tyke/novice age groups this skill session is open to any female hockey player who wishes to develop her skills
Ice Kats Skill Development program
· Girls only
· Qualified instruction
· Minimum of 10 ice sessions
· Includes spring novice tryout passport
· ONLY $75.00
· Girls born in 2008, 2009, 2010
· May also be appropriate for advanced 2011 or 2007 looking for skill development prior to tryouts
First set of dates:
· Wed Feb 8 - 515 PGHA- Kinsmen
· Fri Feb 17- 515 IGA- Evinrude
· Mon Feb 27 - 515 IGA- Evinrude
· Thurs Mar 2 - 615 IGA - Evinrude
· Tues Mar 7 - 600 Memorial Centre
· ***balance of dates to be determined based on upcoming playoff/playdown ice scheduling***
On-line registration: Ice Kat Skills Development 2017
For registration details please contact:
Carole Wagner [email protected]
Jack Lynde [email protected]