The PGHA is excited to announce that pre-season development skates and tryouts will begin for the 2022-2023 season for U9 and U11 in September.
Dates and times can be found below, as well as on the calendar for each team.
Tryout Passport Registration for U9 closes on September 16th at midnight.
Tryout Passport Registration for U11 closes on September 9th at midnight.
U9 & U11 Tryout Schedule - Click here to download
If you have not already registered, you will need to:
1. Purchase a tryout passport through RAMP HERE
2. Make sure to complete the REP Player Tryout Registration Form HERE
3. If you have previously played for another OWHA centre, you MUST have a paper copy of the PERMISSION TO TRYOUT FORM with you at your first tryout. PERMISSION TO TRYOUT FORMS can be obtained from your home centre.
If you have never played for another OWHA centre, PERMISSION TO TRYOUT FORMS are not needed.
4. Payment must be made through RAMP or by e-transfer to [email protected] - no cash will be accepted at the arena
5. No refunds will be issued for Tryout Passports
Those with a PERMISSION TO SKATE form must purchase a tryout passport and make payment by the deadline as well. NO a cash or sign ups will be permitted on site.
Players from other OWHA centres without a Permission to Tryout Form WILL NOT be permitted on the ice.
The PGHA Import Policy is in effect with a maximum of THREE import players per AA team. Those who have tried out from another centre for an AA team and are unsuccessful at making an AA team, will be required to return to their home centre if A programming is available in their home centre. (Please refer to the documents section of the PGHA website for details on this policy).
All players will sent an email indicating if they are in Group 1 or Group 2 for development skates and tryouts a couple of days prior to the beginning of pre-skates.
Good luck at tryouts, we can’t wait to see you on the ice!