Oct 25, 2021 | Melissa Murray | 398 views
Updated Arena Procedures - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Important update for Peterborough City Arena's On Friday, the province announced A Plan to Safely Reopen Ontario and Manage COVID-19 for the Long Term. You can see the detailed press release at this link. While we await the amendments to be consolidated with the current governing regulation, O. Reg 364/20: RULES FOR AREA IN STEP 3, you can find the amendments here. PPH has confirmed that facilities used for sports & recreational fitness activities, including areas for spectators within those facilities, can make updates to their facility safety plans.
Below are some of the key highlights of the announcement, to view the Peterborough City Indoor Recreation Facilities - Safety Plan Guidelines CLICK HERE
Effective 12:01am on Monday October 25th, 2021:
- As Monday October 25th 2021 all City of Peterborough arena locations, security will be added to perform POV (proof of vaccination) and active screening checks.
- Prior to entry, all individuals including players, coaches/trainers, instructors, officials/ timekeepers, and all spectators must provide POV and completion of screening to on duty security/city staff at designated entry points of each facility
- Active screening and contract tracing will still be required, and you MUST use the City of Ptbo online screener – CLICK HERE to complete
- Completion of the screening tool and POV will be required to be shown to security/staff prior to entry and completed for each date of entry.
Capacities and Physical Distancing:
- Capacity limits for facilities have been removed, physical distancing requirements in spectator and non-spectator areas have also been removed
- Full access to the facilities during the following hours (Mon-Fri 4pm-11pm or weekends 7am-11pm), is permitted however designated entrances must be utilized
- Changerooms provided with no capacity restrictions. Please note rooms may not be available immediately but will be no later than 30 mins prior to permitted time
- Changerooms are to be exited by all players/coaches 20 mins following permitted time to permit required cleaning and sanitizing by City staff.
- Showers will be available to all user groups