Happy 40th anniversary to the PGHA this year - we are so excited to announce the new branding and logo design for the Ice Kats.
The new branding is steeped in Ice Kats tradition while being a modern representation of Peterborough with a logo that demonstrates all the qualities of an Ice Kat. Our hope is that this logo will help build a strong Identity for parents and fans to rally behind, while girl’s hockey continues to excite and thrive in our community for years to come.
We want this logo to represent what it truly means to be an Ice Kat:
* Team players who work hard and never give up
* Leaders on the ice and in our community
* Players with good sportsmanship both when we win and when we lose
* Fierce yet fair competitors
* Players who play hard and practices harder
* Athletes who support their teammates
* Players who develop friendships for life
* Once an IceKat always an IceKat!
The new logo will be proudly displayed on the team jerseys for 4 on 4 play this year and you can see the New Jersey style for the rep program jerseys in this presentation. You will also be able to buy your ice kats clothing and swag at Fontaine’s when the new gear arrives soon!
Go to our facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/PeterboroughIceKats to check out the video with the new jerseys and the logo design!